Dr. Edward J. Love, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- B.S., University of Mississippi
- M.D., Tulane Medical School
- General Surgery Residency, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Plastic Surgery Residency, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
Edward J. Love was born in Little Rock and grew up in Greenville, Mississippi, where his father practiced plastic surgery. He received his undergraduate degree in Biology and Psychology from the University of Mississippi, and attended medical school at Tulane University, graduating in the top one-third of his class. After completing a general surgery residency at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Dr. Love did further training by completing a plastic surgery residency at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. He returned to Arkansas in 2000 to practice cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Love is personally interested in helping men and women obtain their goals of feeling better and looking younger and restoring form and function to facial deformities related to skin cancer and traumatic accidents. His overall goal is to make you look better or younger, while still maintaining your individual look.
Dr. Love has published numerous papers and textbook chapters and presented several plastic surgery lectures at the national level. Additionally, he was the recipient of the Best Research Paper Award on Ultrasound Assisted Liposuction from the Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation.
Dr. Love’s personal interests include fly fishing, water and snow skiing, biking, reading, and spending time with his wife, Mindy, and their three children.
Certifications & Affiliations
- The Aesthetic Society
- American Board of Plastic Surgery (2002)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Arkansas Medical Society
- Pulaski County Medical Society
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery